Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to our community. ~ Please take a moment to Register and then join us in our discussions,
be they 1P gaming of the various genres, MMORPGs, Movies, Books, Anime or entirely non-related in our Off-Topic Chat. Enjoy~
Please read the thread "About Khrymson ~ Eclipse" in our News & Announcements
where you can learn more about these forums, why I've chosen to build them and the features yet to come.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Latest topics

» Male Miqo'te {first screenie}
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am by Khalus

» FFXIV 2.0
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm by Devros

» Betacake Review
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am by Khalus

» Steam is very addicting!
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm by Khalus

» Minerim: The Ender Scrolls V
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am by Khalus

» Well screw you too Bioware...
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am by Talos

» The Hobbit ~ An Unexpected Journey Trailer
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am by Khalus

» Bought my new HDTV!
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am by Khalus

» yes i am a giant nerd, deal with it!
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Talos

» One Hell of a Headshot!
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am by Khalus

» The Making of Skyrim ~ .torrent found!
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am by Khalus

» skyrim screenshots
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm by Tyr

» Dragon Fight!
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 am by Khalus

» 14-Day Free Trial has returned!
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:16 am by Khalus

» Skyrim Mods
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am by Khalus

» Song of Skyrim
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm by Khalus

» Dovahkiin's Day Off…
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm by Khalus

» PC Screens!!!!
Well screw you too Bioware... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm by Khalus

Shoutbox

3 posters

Well screw you too Bioware...

Khalus
    Khalus

Well screw you too Bioware... Empty Well screw you too Bioware...

Post by Khalus Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:52 pm

So yeah, I'm in a bad mood tonight. Actually everything was going great besides having to buy another $130 tire today because I somehow got 3 punctures sometimes during my drive home from the depot earlier today.

After getting that fixed, and having a rather enjoyable time last night with a few people doing elite quests, I decided to stop by Best Buy on the way home and purchase SW:TOR. So I got home, and started to log in for a session and reconfirm one last time that I wanted to play. I was hit with a security question, because it said I'd never logged into SWTOR from this PC location before....very odd considering I've never logged into my account from anywhere else.

Thus I put my answer in and no go, so I tried again with/without caps and 2 other variations in case I somehow had it wrong, and I'm pretty damn sure I don't cause I have them written down next to my PC. After 4-5 attempts I got hit with the locked out of my account for an indeterminate amount of time and a message saying I should contact CS.

I sent in an email, even though I know it'd take days to get a response, so I also called their #. It seriously took me about 30+ attempts to even get connected to their holding line. Kept saying it was too busy to keep me on the line. Finally got in and for the next 5hrs I sat there listening to the same SW audio file, and "we're sorry but due to an unexpected volume" ~ {yeah unexpected is a bad line to use} ~ "of calls, we're unable to help you at this time, but please stay on the line and we'll help you shortly". Again I heard this line uttered every min for 5hrs or so...

I finally gave up, canceled the call, and just returned from Best Buy with my $65 back in my account...so Fuck You Bioware!!!

So anyway, for those of you still planning on playing, anyone interested in a Security Token? I ordered one, and it has yet to arrive, but I'll sell it too ya for $5.50 when it does. Total cost was $6.78 with tax and shipping, so I'll let it go for $5 with $0.50 for the stamp.
    Touchi

Well screw you too Bioware... Empty Re: Well screw you too Bioware...

Post by Touchi Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:07 am

so the darkside screwed you eh... Razz

btw if you don't remember the sec question's answer, you could just shut down the launcher then relaunched it with a different question or even no question at all.
    then you wouldn't get a locked out due to too many failed entry count.
    Khalus
    Khalus

Post by Khalus Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:02 am

Tried that and it kept asking me the same question...

Couldn't log into the game or their website unless I answered that specific question!
    Touchi

Post by Touchi Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:56 am

yeah screw them then Razz
    Khalus
    Khalus

Post by Khalus Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Out of who knows why, I tried to log in again earlier today because the lockout appeared to have cleared. Only this time, now my password no longer worked. Must've been changed along with my security questions, {as has been getting reported by quite a few others} thus I did the password change request, and that at least worked, but then my account immediately returned to its locked out state...

Lame~!

This is just horrendous, and I dunno if you heard about the CEs shipping without codes and DD codes not working period. Pretty much every report I've heard on this issue is still unresolved ~ they're not getting any response on if they'll get a new key or even a key at all so they can play!
    Touchi

Post by Touchi Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:36 pm

lets go deeper into the darkside khal and back to WoW???? Razz
    Khalus
    Khalus

Post by Khalus Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 am

ROFL, nah...I actually kept myself from buying WoW when it was all for $35 for 3 weeks straight. That in and of itself is quite the achievement...heh

I decided to finally join and play around with steam, and I don't know why I never got into it before. There are so many fun games and really cheap of late, but I'm not buying everything. There are several I wanted in the past few days, but only bought one thus far because I could see there be several others during the ongoing holiday sale.

I don't want to end up with a mass of games and not have time to play them all, seeing as how I've actually been paying for them of late...LOL

I got Dungeons of Dredmore and its really fun! Been a long time since I got into a hardcore dungeon crawler. It was also one to unlock a gift from doing a certain task...for the holiday contest going on. Got it for $1.49!
    Talos
    Talos

Post by Talos Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am

yeah i had issue with the security question but the threat of dressing up like a commissar and busting out the bolt pistol solved that problem really quick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:58 am