Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to our community. ~ Please take a moment to Register and then join us in our discussions,
be they 1P gaming of the various genres, MMORPGs, Movies, Books, Anime or entirely non-related in our Off-Topic Chat. Enjoy~
Please read the thread "About Khrymson ~ Eclipse" in our News & Announcements
where you can learn more about these forums, why I've chosen to build them and the features yet to come.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Latest topics

» Male Miqo'te {first screenie}
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am by Khalus

» FFXIV 2.0
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm by Devros

» Betacake Review
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am by Khalus

» Steam is very addicting!
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm by Khalus

» Minerim: The Ender Scrolls V
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am by Khalus

» Well screw you too Bioware...
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am by Talos

» The Hobbit ~ An Unexpected Journey Trailer
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am by Khalus

» Bought my new HDTV!
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am by Khalus

» yes i am a giant nerd, deal with it!
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Talos

» One Hell of a Headshot!
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am by Khalus

» The Making of Skyrim ~ .torrent found!
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am by Khalus

» skyrim screenshots
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm by Tyr

» Dragon Fight!
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 am by Khalus

» 14-Day Free Trial has returned!
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:16 am by Khalus

» Skyrim Mods
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am by Khalus

» Song of Skyrim
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm by Khalus

» Dovahkiin's Day Off…
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm by Khalus

» PC Screens!!!!
FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm by Khalus

Shoutbox

FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts!

Khalus
    Khalus

FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts! Empty FFXI IDs being merged with Square-Enix accounts!

Post by Khalus Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 am

This is like seriously the best news ever!

Because you will now be able to use Crysta to pay for FFXI, and I have 10,000 just collecting dust, plus I'm assuming one will be able to continue to purchase Crysta via Paypal and other optional sources instead of having a 3D Secure CC. Sure they say you still need one, but with Crysta/Paypal one should be able to bypass that ridiculous system.

Man do I have such a huge smile atm. Maybe, just maybe I might consider playing FFXI afterall, at least for a month or so, but we'll see. Really depends on if I decide to jump back into Rift until SW:TOR or maybe TERA. I still wanna try that one.

In order to better safeguard the account security of PlayOnline users and to provide a more streamlined account management experience, we will be transferring all PlayOnline IDs to the Square Enix Account system.

The transfer process will be available in the last half of July, and will give users access to an improved user interface that will allow account management from any web-browser.

Please visit the following URL for details on all of these changes.
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/j/kb59527na

Please note that all users will have to log in and agree to the transfer by August 31, 2011, or they will lose access to PlayOnline and FINAL FANTASY XI.

In the last half of July, a walkthrough detailing the transfer process will be posted on the PlayOnline website as well as the FAQ section of the Square Enix Support Center.

This transfer will require you have a Square Enix Account. If you don’t already have a Square Enix Account, we strongly encourage you to create one in advance at https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/register. Customers who already have Square Enix Accounts need only complete the transfer process.

We hope you’ll agree that this marks a significant step towards providing a more secure, user-friendly, and responsive experience.

In order to better safeguard the account security of PlayOnline users and provide a more streamlined account management experience, transfer of PlayOnline IDs to the Square Enix Account System will begin at the end of July, 2011.

Please visit the following URL for more information on Square Enix accounts.
    http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/

* Transfer Period:
    The transfer process will be available starting at the end of July, 2011 and is scheduled to last until August 31, 2011. After August 31, 2011, however, access to PlayOnline and FINAL FANTASY XI will not be possible until the transfer process is completed.

* Transfer Process
    A walkthrough detailing the transfer process will be posted on the PlayOnline website as well as the FAQ section of the Square Enix Support Center at the end of July, 2011. After the transfer process is complete, the user information registered to the Square Enix Account will act as the primary account information.

* PlayOnline Functions:
    All billing and account information management functions will be transferred from the PlayOnline Viewer to the Square Enix Account Management System, allowing for convenient web-based account management. Please see below for a complete list of functions:
    - Join PlayOnline
    - PlayOnline Password Change
    - Purchase/Cancelation/Review of Content IDs
    - Payment Method Change
    - Account History
    - Registration of Expansion Packs
    - Purchase of Optional Services
    - Usage Details
    - Campaign Registration

* Payment Methods
    Square Enix Crysta (http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/crysta/), debit cards, and credit cards will be viable payment methods after ID transfer. Debit and credit cards must support personal authentication services (such as 3D Secure) in order to be used.

* Logging into PlayOnline after the Transition
    Certain customers may be required to register their Square Enix account and PlayOnline ID before logging into PlayOnline.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:14 am