Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to our community. ~ Please take a moment to Register and then join us in our discussions,
be they 1P gaming of the various genres, MMORPGs, Movies, Books, Anime or entirely non-related in our Off-Topic Chat. Enjoy~
Please read the thread "About Khrymson ~ Eclipse" in our News & Announcements
where you can learn more about these forums, why I've chosen to build them and the features yet to come.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Latest topics

» Male Miqo'te {first screenie}
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am by Khalus

» FFXIV 2.0
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm by Devros

» Betacake Review
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am by Khalus

» Steam is very addicting!
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm by Khalus

» Minerim: The Ender Scrolls V
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am by Khalus

» Well screw you too Bioware...
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am by Talos

» The Hobbit ~ An Unexpected Journey Trailer
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am by Khalus

» Bought my new HDTV!
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am by Khalus

» yes i am a giant nerd, deal with it!
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Talos

» One Hell of a Headshot!
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am by Khalus

» The Making of Skyrim ~ .torrent found!
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am by Khalus

» skyrim screenshots
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm by Tyr

» Dragon Fight!
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 am by Khalus

» 14-Day Free Trial has returned!
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:16 am by Khalus

» Skyrim Mods
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am by Khalus

» Song of Skyrim
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm by Khalus

» Dovahkiin's Day Off…
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm by Khalus

» PC Screens!!!!
Ground Level Deck Project {after} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm by Khalus

Shoutbox

Ground Level Deck Project {after}

Khalus
    Khalus

Ground Level Deck Project {after} Empty Ground Level Deck Project {after}

Post by Khalus Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:53 am

So yeah, its been nearly 6 weeks since I got started on this deck project. I honestly hadn't done anything on it for the last month because I just wasn't in the mood, nor really had the money to buy the remaining materials due to losing my income recently as well.

My step-father offered to buy the remaining material a few days ago and I eagerly took him up on that offer, then immediately got to work on it. I totally forgot to take images of the progress too...doh! I also knocked this out entirely in just 2 days. Digging out all 15 post holes, and concreting in all the posts as well as making sure they were all level on Thurs morning. Then Friday morning, nailed and screwed down all the support beams and finally the deck boards and sides. Finally this morning, for about 2 hours I filled in all the additional space around the deck and leveled all the ground from where I removed the previous brick walkway.

To save money, I decided to make it smaller than originally planned, in the end its 12' x 14' which is still quite a respectable size, and all total it cost about $260. {fyi, the deck is wet because I just cleaned a bunch of dirt off it}

Anyway, here are a few images of the finished project:

Ground Level Deck Project {after} 100_4764
    Ground Level Deck Project {after} 100_4760
    Ground Level Deck Project {after} 100_4761
    Ground Level Deck Project {after} 100_4762
    Ground Level Deck Project {after} 100_4763

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:20 pm