Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to our community. ~ Please take a moment to Register and then join us in our discussions,
be they 1P gaming of the various genres, MMORPGs, Movies, Books, Anime or entirely non-related in our Off-Topic Chat. Enjoy~
Please read the thread "About Khrymson ~ Eclipse" in our News & Announcements
where you can learn more about these forums, why I've chosen to build them and the features yet to come.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Latest topics

» Male Miqo'te {first screenie}
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am by Khalus

» FFXIV 2.0
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm by Devros

» Betacake Review
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am by Khalus

» Steam is very addicting!
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm by Khalus

» Minerim: The Ender Scrolls V
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am by Khalus

» Well screw you too Bioware...
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am by Talos

» The Hobbit ~ An Unexpected Journey Trailer
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am by Khalus

» Bought my new HDTV!
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am by Khalus

» yes i am a giant nerd, deal with it!
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Talos

» One Hell of a Headshot!
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am by Khalus

» The Making of Skyrim ~ .torrent found!
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am by Khalus

» skyrim screenshots
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm by Tyr

» Dragon Fight!
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 am by Khalus

» 14-Day Free Trial has returned!
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:16 am by Khalus

» Skyrim Mods
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am by Khalus

» Song of Skyrim
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm by Khalus

» Dovahkiin's Day Off…
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm by Khalus

» PC Screens!!!!
Risen II: Dark Waters Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm by Khalus

Shoutbox

2 posters

Risen II: Dark Waters Announced

Khalus
    Khalus

Risen II: Dark Waters Announced Empty Risen II: Dark Waters Announced

Post by Khalus Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 am

Oh heck yeah, loved loved loved the first one, and the setting for Dark Waters sounds awesome. There aren't enough pirate themed RPG games...

I may have to install Risen and give it another play through, and btw anyone who played the Gothic series I-III, it was Piranha Bytes whom developed those, and that ridiculously horrible 4th part was from another company after PB was fired after the not so successful launch of Gothic III, but it was still an amazing game after the community patch fixed it up.

Deep Silver reveals Risen 2TM: Dark Waters

Piranha Bytes team to explore uncharted territories

21st February 2011 – Hampshire, UK/… Deep Silver and Piranha Bytes today officially revealed their new game Risen 2™: Dark Waters, the successor of the popular role-playing game Risen™. With an expanded setting, a fresh story and characters and an all-new technical foundation, Risen 2 will expand the success of the Risen franchise worldwide.

Set several years after the end of Risen, raging titans have devastated the world and pushed humanity to the brink of existence. Subsequently, monstrous creatures have risen from the watery depths of the sea and their attacks have brought all
    seafaring to a grinding halt. The hero, now a member of the Inquisition, is sent out to find out how to stop the chaos caused by these creatures from the deep. His quest begins with rumors that the pirates who frequent the southern islands are the only ones who know a way to get rid of the creatures once and for all and end their reign of terror.

With an all-new pirate-based theme, Risen 2: Dark Waters aims to combine the most loved classic RPG gameplay mechanics of the original Risen with a fresh theme and setting on a huge variety of themed island locales. A third-person role-playing game set in a dark and gritty universe, Risen 2: Dark Waters maintains the most immersive features of the original Risen, with multiple
    approaches to every challenge allowing players to shape the game world based on their own decisions. These choices will serve to unlock new paths, features and additional skills for the character. Together with a highly interactive environment and a full day/night-cycle affecting countless aspects of the game world, Risen 2 will be set in the most immersive RPG game world so far.

The eagerly-awaited successor of Risen will set sail worldwide for consoles and PC. For a first immersion into Risen 2: Dark Waters, three illustrations giving a first glimpse of the beautiful new game world can be found on the official game teaser site at www.risen2.com.
    Tyr
    Tyr

Risen II: Dark Waters Announced Empty Re: Risen II: Dark Waters Announced

Post by Tyr Sat May 07, 2011 2:39 am

just got the first one and about to try it so here goes nothing...

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:11 am