Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to our community. ~ Please take a moment to Register and then join us in our discussions,
be they 1P gaming of the various genres, MMORPGs, Movies, Books, Anime or entirely non-related in our Off-Topic Chat. Enjoy~
Please read the thread "About Khrymson ~ Eclipse" in our News & Announcements
where you can learn more about these forums, why I've chosen to build them and the features yet to come.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Latest topics

» Male Miqo'te {first screenie}
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am by Khalus

» FFXIV 2.0
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm by Devros

» Betacake Review
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am by Khalus

» Steam is very addicting!
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm by Khalus

» Minerim: The Ender Scrolls V
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am by Khalus

» Well screw you too Bioware...
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am by Talos

» The Hobbit ~ An Unexpected Journey Trailer
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am by Khalus

» Bought my new HDTV!
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am by Khalus

» yes i am a giant nerd, deal with it!
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Talos

» One Hell of a Headshot!
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am by Khalus

» The Making of Skyrim ~ .torrent found!
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am by Khalus

» skyrim screenshots
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm by Tyr

» Dragon Fight!
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 am by Khalus

» 14-Day Free Trial has returned!
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:16 am by Khalus

» Skyrim Mods
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am by Khalus

» Song of Skyrim
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm by Khalus

» Dovahkiin's Day Off…
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm by Khalus

» PC Screens!!!!
Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm by Khalus

Shoutbox

4 posters

Anyone here planning to play Diablo III?

Khalus
    Khalus

Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? Empty Anyone here planning to play Diablo III?

Post by Khalus Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:34 pm

As we all should know by now, the Closed Beta has begun and there is no NDA, which is great. It looks really good, so I'll be getting it day 1 of course, mainly because I wouldn't mind getting in there and finding some rare drops ASAP and cashing in on them with the real money AH...hehe

I found a series of videos walking through the entire portion of the beta that available thus far and it appears to load really well, and will allow friends to play together and meet up instantaneously. I like how the loot system is handled during multi-player, where everyone only sees what they can pick up, and as said in the video, no mad dashing for loot drop or one player stealing everything.

Being able to sell items directly from your inventory or break them down into crafting components without visiting town is excellent!

Thought I'd ask here if anyone is planning to play it and are interested in teaming up on occasion?

Enjoy the 4-part walk~through of the beta below:

Talos
    Talos

Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? Empty Re: Anyone here planning to play Diablo III?

Post by Talos Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 pm

i will honestly stay away from it for now. it just does not do anything for me.
    Touchi

Anyone here planning to play Diablo III? Empty Re: Anyone here planning to play Diablo III?

Post by Touchi Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 am

is it the same style of creating multiplayer rooms in b.net like its predecessor?

regardless thing ill give it a try, kinda missed this type of genre. too bad, don't think ill have my D2 hi-school team with me lol... reminds me of the 5 reason of getting too old for MMO.
    Tyr
    Tyr

Post by Tyr Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:29 am

they will eat my wizard death beam
    Khalus
    Khalus

Post by Khalus Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:14 am

I would imagine it'll be the same, but I havn't played D2 in forever and don't recall how creating rooms or inviting friends was like there. All I can tell is that it looks much easier to do in D3.

The Wizard does look great, but I dunno what I want to play as my first yet. Though I am glad that all classes have a female option this time. Will make playing Barbarian better...lol I do like the Demon Hunter a lot, and the Monk sounds neat but I havn't seen it in action yet.

I'm sure something will pop up in time though, since D3 just got pushed into early 2012.
    Talos
    Talos

Post by Talos Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 am

if i can't have a rocket launcher and look like a zebra i will pass
    Tyr
    Tyr

Post by Tyr Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:05 pm

monk female gameplay
    Khalus
    Khalus

Post by Khalus Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Yeah, from that video the Monk is kinda meh, I'd much rather play the Wizard or Demon Hunter at this point. Monk could be much better, but unlike the vids I posted, this player didn't really show off anything but one skill set.

I just hope at some point the Assassin makes s return, that was my favorite class from D2:LoD.
    Tyr
    Tyr

Post by Tyr Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:27 pm

i rather have paladins

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 am