Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to our community. ~ Please take a moment to Register and then join us in our discussions,
be they 1P gaming of the various genres, MMORPGs, Movies, Books, Anime or entirely non-related in our Off-Topic Chat. Enjoy~
Please read the thread "About Khrymson ~ Eclipse" in our News & Announcements
where you can learn more about these forums, why I've chosen to build them and the features yet to come.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Latest topics

» Male Miqo'te {first screenie}
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am by Khalus

» FFXIV 2.0
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm by Devros

» Betacake Review
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am by Khalus

» Steam is very addicting!
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm by Khalus

» Minerim: The Ender Scrolls V
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am by Khalus

» Well screw you too Bioware...
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am by Talos

» The Hobbit ~ An Unexpected Journey Trailer
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am by Khalus

» Bought my new HDTV!
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am by Khalus

» yes i am a giant nerd, deal with it!
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Talos

» One Hell of a Headshot!
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am by Khalus

» The Making of Skyrim ~ .torrent found!
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am by Khalus

» skyrim screenshots
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm by Tyr

» Dragon Fight!
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 am by Khalus

» 14-Day Free Trial has returned!
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:16 am by Khalus

» Skyrim Mods
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am by Khalus

» Song of Skyrim
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm by Khalus

» Dovahkiin's Day Off…
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm by Khalus

» PC Screens!!!!
Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm by Khalus

Shoutbox

2 posters

Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war

Khalus
    Khalus

Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war Empty Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war

Post by Khalus Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 am

Interesting, and here its taking place on Faeblight, the server I'd have chosen to play on had I bought Rift, though I'm not sure about the whole Guardian faction yet. Argh...anyway, yes every step of the way Rift has been tempting me to buy and give in to the hype again. Its $40 on Amazon atm, and well I still dunno since I'm kinda playing DAII atm and there are several other games coming soon as well.

The Gaiscioch Family Presents: The Telara Saga Public Event Series - Mar 8 - Aug 9

Hail and Well met champions of Telara,
    I would like to formerly welcome you all, both Guardian and Defiant to engage in this 22 week server wide public event. Help defend your homelands for the invasions that plague our land or engage each other in battle to the death. The Telara Saga is upon us.

Beginning on Tuesday, March 8th at 6PM PST (GMT-Cool, The Gaiscioch Family presents their Telara Saga, a 22 week adventure which Begins in Silverwood and progresses all the way to Freemarch through 11 battlefields. The Guardian forces will march each week a step closer to the gates of Merdian. On the 22nd Week, we assault the heathen city of Meridian and kill the 8 Champions of the Defiants, Sylver Valis, Padma Ultan, Brother Damon, Rodan Ismos, Dacia Ultan, Kaspar Massi, Orphiel Farwind, and Asha Catari.

Here is the Full Season One Schedule:

MAR 8 & 15th: Securing Silverwood
    MAR 22 & 29th: Advancing to Gloamwood
    APR 5 & 12th: The Battle Rages in Scarlet Gorge
    APR 19 & 26th: The Securing Of Scarwood Reach
    MAY 3 & 10th: Troop Training in Moonshade Highlands
    MAY 17 & 24th: Setting up Foreign Opperations In Droughtlands
    JUN 7 & 14th: Securing Resources In Iron Pine Peak
    JUN 21 & 28th: Scouting The Lands of Shimmersand
    JUL 5 & 12th: Testing Our Stregth In Stillmoor
    JUL 19 & 26th: Advancing Our Front Line in Stonefield
    AUG 2nd: The Siege of Freemarch
    AUG 9th: The Battle for Meridian

Over this 22 week campaign we will be taking on Rifts, Invasions, World Events, and most importantly cleansing the heathen Defiants from the lands. We will build our forces, equip them with the best gear we have to offer, and prepare for the battle of the ages to sever the head of the Defiant beast. This event series is design to introduce players to the world of Telara, give them the help they need to understand the mechanics, and expose people to the joys of large community driven events.

EVENT DETAILS:

WHO: All Players of Faeblight Server. Defiants Engage us to your hearts content. PvP Centric folk feel free to have at each other. The PvE folk will be closing Rifts, Invasions, and World Events while the PvP Centric fight to secure the lands against foreign invaders.

WHAT: A 22 Week Public Community Driven Event. Ventrilo Will Be Provided for Guardian Players.

WHEN: Every Tuesday starting on March 8th and running through August 9th, 2011. Event begins at 6PM PST and continues until 9PM PST.

WHERE: 2 Weeks In Each Zone leading up to the Siege of Meridian.

HOW: We will be forming in the town where the previous week ended and marching our way to each region. All Ages welcome to participate.

ABOUT THE GAISCIOCH FAMILY
    The Gaiscíoch (Pronounced: Gosh-Kia) Family began as a social gaming community in the industry pioneering MMORPG Dark Age of Camelot. We began on the Nimue server on November 11th, 2001, with a focus on creating a fun and enjoyable community for players of all ages and skill levels.

With our roots firmly attached in the Celtic Mythological Cycle, the Gaiscíoch hold honor, respect, integrity, and fellowship, over hierarchy and dictatorship. Today the Gaiscíoch family spans many games, sports, and social circles.

We are a social casual gaming community with a relaxed approach toward gaming. We allow our members to play how they want, when they want, as long as they want and do not constrict them with quotas or requirements. It is through gaming, athletic competition, and social interaction that we forge new friendships and relationships.

The Gaiscioch Family has been coordinating large scale public events for nearly a decade. We focus on creating fun and enjoyable events for players of all backgrounds. Community development is our primary objective.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a private message or stop by: http://www.Gaiscioch.com/

Slan Go Foil!

Foghladha
    Ceannard de Gaiscioch Treubh
    http://www.gaiscioch.com/

Kirita

Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war Empty Re: Player-run event in RIFT kicks off an eight-month war

Post by Kirita Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 am

Seems like the community and guilds are getting their act together quickly in Rift.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:02 pm