Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to our community. ~ Please take a moment to Register and then join us in our discussions,
be they 1P gaming of the various genres, MMORPGs, Movies, Books, Anime or entirely non-related in our Off-Topic Chat. Enjoy~
Please read the thread "About Khrymson ~ Eclipse" in our News & Announcements
where you can learn more about these forums, why I've chosen to build them and the features yet to come.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Latest topics

» Male Miqo'te {first screenie}
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am by Khalus

» FFXIV 2.0
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm by Devros

» Betacake Review
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am by Khalus

» Steam is very addicting!
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm by Khalus

» Minerim: The Ender Scrolls V
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am by Khalus

» Well screw you too Bioware...
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am by Talos

» The Hobbit ~ An Unexpected Journey Trailer
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am by Khalus

» Bought my new HDTV!
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am by Khalus

» yes i am a giant nerd, deal with it!
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Talos

» One Hell of a Headshot!
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am by Khalus

» The Making of Skyrim ~ .torrent found!
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am by Khalus

» skyrim screenshots
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm by Tyr

» Dragon Fight!
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 am by Khalus

» 14-Day Free Trial has returned!
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:16 am by Khalus

» Skyrim Mods
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am by Khalus

» Song of Skyrim
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm by Khalus

» Dovahkiin's Day Off…
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm by Khalus

» PC Screens!!!!
About Khrymson ~ Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm by Khalus

Shoutbox

2 posters

About Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Khalus
    Khalus

About Khrymson ~ Eclipse Empty About Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Post by Khalus Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Greetings everyone and welcome to this new Social Gaming Community I've built. I'd like to take a moment to explain the reason behind the creation of this website and then hopefully you'll be interested in joining us and help fill out our forums as a socially friendly member with plenty of great discussions.

Where did the name Khrymson ~ Eclipse come from?

Well, the name Khrymson is something I came up with nearly a decade ago for a 2D MMO I tried to create and while that idea is all but dead for the moment, I've still been designing pieces of it here and there for the hope it may come to be one day. I was originally only planning on calling this site Khrymson but while I was doing a search for images associated with the actual color name Crimson, to make a banner from; I ran across the image of a crimson eclipse and thought that would make it sound even better, and thus the names were joined. I have no idea who the woman is, it was from another search for wallpapers, but being covered from head to toe in Crimson I couldn't resist not adding her to the banner...hehe

Why I built this Website

There are quite a few gaming websites that I enjoy visiting on a daily if not weekly basis, not only for their news but also for their forums. And each one seems to have a particular and specific interest with no love of another. What I mean is take RPGWatch for instance, where they are dedicated to PC RPGs which is great and the community is nice, but there are no sections for console RPGs or other media. Another example is MMORPG; where they cover for the most part, MMOs, and while they have a general section for other games, its not dedicated and gets kinda ignored and forgotten. And then there is Kotaku, whom I like to frequent, but there are no forums, and their new design makes it unbearable to navigate. And finally Massively which I visit daily, but yet again its dedicated to just MMOs and there are no forums with which to discuss other interests or even post images and videos.

So in lieu of those barriers I decided to build my own forums that are a culmination of all those things combined with a dedicated section for all forms of gaming and other media interests:

• PC Gaming including both F2P & P2P MMORPGs
    • Console Gaming as well as for the handhelds DS and PSP
    • Other media, such as TV, Movies, Books, Anime
    • There is a blogs section for those whom enjoy that
    • There is a Calendar with the latest release dates for games across all platforms
    • We have an RSS Page, that covers the news of other major gaming sites such as Massively, RPGWatch, Kotaku, etc {more will be added}
    • We will have quite an extensive Links Page too, though it'll take me awhile to build it the way I want to with a custom image link for each game, company or website.

What I hope to Accomplish

It would be great to have Khrymson ~ Eclipse become one of 'the' gaming websites to visit, to be filled with members that value a friendly, social and helpful atmosphere and most of all have similar interests across all the gaming platforms, genres and other media. It will of course take a good amount of time to get everything fleshed out, and word of this site spread, but as long as we have even a few members that value what I'm trying to build and willing to help we may just succeed in pulling it off.

Additional Information

These forums are completely open to everyone to view and reply to topics, including 'Guests'; save for one or two sections that only the Admin & Moderator can create new posts in. {ex. News & Announcements} Though if one would like to create a new topic, you must register for an account, but even that I've made swift and easy to do. You don't even need to confirm your email address, plus all topic titles can be edited or colored by their author and you can delete your entire posts too. There will of course be several moderators ~eventually~ so if you're interested in helping to keep these forums in check, then please send me a PM and we'll go from there!

Again, welcome everyone to Khrymson ~ Eclipse, hopefully we'll meet again in another discussion.

Last edited by Khrymson on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Talos
    Talos

About Khrymson ~ Eclipse Empty Re: About Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Post by Talos Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 pm

So i take it i can't call Xenos lovers out and order them shot?

oh well but your my friend and GM, plus i respect you so i won't hehe

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:47 pm