Khrymson ~ Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to our community. ~ Please take a moment to Register and then join us in our discussions,
be they 1P gaming of the various genres, MMORPGs, Movies, Books, Anime or entirely non-related in our Off-Topic Chat. Enjoy~
Please read the thread "About Khrymson ~ Eclipse" in our News & Announcements
where you can learn more about these forums, why I've chosen to build them and the features yet to come.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Latest topics

» Male Miqo'te {first screenie}
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am by Khalus

» FFXIV 2.0
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm by Devros

» Betacake Review
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am by Khalus

» Steam is very addicting!
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm by Khalus

» Minerim: The Ender Scrolls V
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am by Khalus

» Well screw you too Bioware...
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am by Talos

» The Hobbit ~ An Unexpected Journey Trailer
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am by Khalus

» Bought my new HDTV!
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am by Khalus

» yes i am a giant nerd, deal with it!
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Talos

» One Hell of a Headshot!
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am by Khalus

» The Making of Skyrim ~ .torrent found!
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am by Khalus

» skyrim screenshots
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm by Tyr

» Dragon Fight!
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 am by Khalus

» 14-Day Free Trial has returned!
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:16 am by Khalus

» Skyrim Mods
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am by Khalus

» Song of Skyrim
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm by Khalus

» Dovahkiin's Day Off…
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm by Khalus

» PC Screens!!!!
So is anyone here playing EQ2E? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm by Khalus

Shoutbox

2 posters

So is anyone here playing EQ2E?

Khalus
    Khalus

So is anyone here playing EQ2E? Empty So is anyone here playing EQ2E?

Post by Khalus Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 am

I dunno, but lately I've been having some strong urges to play EQ2E. Now is sure my new GPU and being able to max it to the limit may have some influence over these thoughts of late. I did install it and I've played around with it a bit, and there is definitely something there that no other MMO has.

That being a massive world with so much variety, story and lore. I mean really, most NPCs that give quests have tons to say, and there is just so much detail and lore to learn about. One thing I find enticing are that quests and lore/story are found everywhere, like finding a washed up bottle on the beach, it has no indicator that its anything special, but when clicked upon, I found a 4-part series of lore about the nearby sunken ship, then the dead captains remains, and then I got to loot his chest...the reward sucked but ya can't expect much at lvl 2...rofl

I do recall from playing in the past that there are things to click on everywhere that give quests and you can learn an exponentially great deal more about everything by finding and doing them. I dunno its just impressive to think about, when looking at other MMOs and almost always its just NPCs at a camp you run to and from....anyway...

So yeah I have no idea if I want to play this, or FFXIV should this next patch make things better, or even Rift, but I do like the free part of gaming right now since I lost my income last week! I am working my way through a bunch of 1P games too, but I feel I may need something long and deep to really keep my time occupied, at least until the next wave of MMOs launch.

These are my thoughts as of this moment, feel free to chime in...
    Talos
    Talos

So is anyone here playing EQ2E? Empty Re: So is anyone here playing EQ2E?

Post by Talos Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:04 pm

honestly i am not playing either. i am waiting for something to come out and actually be good and not have a wow feel too it. i play rifts here and there but that's it. i hear EQ2E is watered down and not as good as standard EQ2